1) Chad’s National ICT Policy:REPUBLIQUE DU TCHAD: MINISTERE DES POSTES ET DES NOUVELLES TECHNOLOGIES DE LA COMMUNICATION
Here is Chad’s most recent ICT Policy
Last updated in May of 2007
Created by the Ministry of Posts and New Communication Technology
This document is written in French.
2) Here is the Ministries homepage.
Author: Ministry of Posts and New Communication Technologies. Date: August 2012
– This update was created by OAfrica.com and was last updated on 11/20/2010. Language: English
– This update was created by InfoDev and was last updated May 2007. Language: English
4) Finding the policy was actually very easy. The difficulty began when searching for appropriate updates. My updates listed are external opinions more than updates on the current status of ICT’s in Chad. The use of ICT’s on Chad has not been formally reported on in over 5 years so the policy I worked with is very outdated (but still provided a nice starting point).