1) Executive Summary, Thailand Information and Communication Technology Policy Framework (2011-2020): This is Thailand’s third ICT policy, IT 2020. It was drafted by the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center, National Science and Technology Development Agency, and the Ministry of Science and Technology in May 2011. It is written in English, but can also be found in Thai here.
Information Technology Policy Framework 2001-2010: Thailand Vision Toward a Knowledge Based Economy: This is IT 2010, the ICT policy framework preceding IT 2020. It was published by the National Electronics and Computer Technology Center, National Science and Technology Development Agency, and the Ministry of Science and Technology in November 2003. It is written in English and Thai.
2) Ministry of Information and Communication Technology: overseeing the the IT 2020 policy
Ministry of Science and Technology in Thailand: drafted the IT 2020 policy and the IT 2010 policy
3) New Silks Roads: Promises and Perils of the Internet in the Thai Silk Industry: Mark Graham, University of Kentucky. This study investigated “how exactly the Internet could “expand markets and disintermediate commodity chains” in the Thai silk industry.
4) The Global Information Technology Report – World Economic Forum
5) It was easy to find resources on Thailand. Most of the resources I found were in English, which made the information very easy to find. Their government also has a lot of presentations and papers posted that I found very helpful. I struggled to find ICT case studies, but once I found one, I stumbled across many others.