1) Zambia National ICT Policy. This is Zambia’s first ICT policy, finalized in 2005 and adopted by the government in 2006. It was created by the Ministry of Communications and Transport and written in English
2) Zambia Information & Communication Technology Authority. In 2009, ZICTA gained broader authority to implement ICT policy.
3) Zambia Radio Farm Forum Implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture in the late 1960s, the program is still in use today
4) Panos London Zambia Policy Briefing Very helpful policy institute briefing on problems and possibilities for ICTs in Zambia
5) It was not too difficult to find resources regarding ICT policy in Zambia. They are available, some research in necessary.